1. LISTENING: To my boys defeat zombies on Roblox, Boomer chasing rabbits in her dreams, Norah Jonas crooning.
2. EATING: The hottest South Indian soup known to mankind (burns out the allergies) and Wheat Thins.
3. DRINKING: Watered down Diet Coke from Braum’s…from lunch. (The ice tea isn’t done yet.)
4. WEARING: Long-sleeve gray t-shirt, jeans…and new contacts (Thankful for the little things!)
5. FEELING: Content, accomplished…ready to take on my last semester of classes!
6. WEATHER: It was beautiful today! It’s stinkin’ January 5th and Oldman was wearing shorts!
7. WANTING: A personal assistant for work!
8. NEEDING: Clothes…but not until I lose another size. *serious eyes*
9. THINKING: It feels good to blog again…I’ve missed this…
10. ENJOYING: Homeschooling Oldman. It was hard today, but I know it would be so much worse if I wasn’t teaching him.
I love doing this so I can look back and remember these days.