1. LISTENING: To the sound of my mommy alarm telling me it’s time to get started on dinner. (Stupid frozen chicken…THAW!)
2. EATING: Nothing…but I swear I hear that bag of Easter Peanut M&M’s peeping at me.
3. DRINKING: 5 hour old ice tea. Blech!
4. WEARING: Jeans, Silver Dollar City t-shirt and flip-flops. At least it’s not pajamas! 😉
5. FEELING: Great…still enjoying the happy hang-over from a long Easter weekend.
6. WEATHER: Perfect 72 degree weather. Although I’m the worst mother ever for not letting Oldman play in the pond. *eye roll*
7. WANTING: My last class to be done. #Senioritis!
8. NEEDING: A personal chef. I love to cook, when I don’t have 50 other things on my plate.
9. THINKING: About the SEO conference I’ll be speaking at next month.
10. ENJOYING: A moment of peace before the dinner “crowd” takes over my kitchen.