With the 1980’s styles coming back, I want to help all you Milliniumismists or Gen Zers or whatever you’re called.
Top 10 fashion DON’TS of the 80s:
1. Men’s mesh T-shirts – Cover up those nipolas!!
2. Short, tight lycra mini skirts – they put Pretty Woman’s hookers to shame!
3. Shoulder pads – wearing anything that makes your head the size of a pea is wrong.
4. Jelly shoes – dude, they melt on asphalt…not pretty.
5. Leotards with halter tops – save ’em for the gym, ladies.
6. Michael Jackson’s *jazzyhand* glove – dude…you aren’t Michael.
7. Tube bikini top with ruffle – I don’t care how endowed you are, no one looks flattering in just a tube!
8. Jerry Curl – *shudder*
9. High wasted, baggy pants that tapered at the ankle – mom jeans before we were moms.
10. Super long earrings that never matched; often with 2-3 in each hole – OUCH!
So however will you be cool with this trend coming back?!?! Next Tuesday I’ll help you out with the Fasion DO’S of the 80s.