1. Turning 38 wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I feel good. I look good (holla!). And I’m surrounded by people who love my smile lines, gray hair and stoopy old back! 😉
2. God has a way of giving you that boost of energy just when you think you can’t go on.
3. Yes, I will have to tell my kids every single morning what needs to be done to get ready for school even though they’ve done it 5 out of 7 mornings for years. I label it under Bonding Time…again.
4. If you throw the kids’ backpack out on the front lawn like you said you would if you found it on the floor of the living room one more time…they start to remember to put it up. 😉
5. Wisdom does come with age!
This is part of a weekly carnival from Musings of a Housewife.