I’ve been so busy with the server thing this week and contest hopping that I haven’t thought of a single photo for Wordless Wednesday. Besides, WW is supposed to be fun…not a ToDo list item.
I’m going to take advantage of a tagging by Stacey over at Jamee Forever! for 2 meme’s.
Here are The Rules…
1) Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2) Open the book to page 123.
3) Find the 5th sentence.
4) Post it and the next 3 sentences.
5) Tag 5 people.
“Father’s smile was tinged with sadness. ‘So formal. I remember being the same with my own father. I sometimes think that he didn’t know me at all, and I worry that the same thing will happen to us.’ ”
From Artemis Fowl – The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer
1) Link whom you tagged and list these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving a comment on their blog. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 facts about Jenny:
- I have a death-grip fear of needles yet have to get blood drawn at least every 6 months.
- I wanted to be a baker.
- I pierced my own nose and it hurt…and grew back.
- I got tired of wearing braces so I ripped them off with pliers…that didn’t really hurt.
- WARNING THIS IS GROSS: While in labor with Gremlin I shot my mucus plug across the room and it smacked a first-time intern in the face. About 10 minutes later she caught Gremlin as he shot out. A trooper she was!
- I stepped in human crap on a beach in India…I still get nauseous thinking about it.
- I’ve played Catch Phrase so much this past week that my brain feels like it’s stoned. (Thanks for some fun times, Famous Bro and Weelittlesoul!)
I think I’m one of the last to do this meme so no tagging, but if you haven’t done it you should! Leave me a comment and I’ll come by and check it out!